Re: printing from cygwin-xfree remote printer

I don't see anything in this email that would indicate that this
is an issue for the Cygwin/XFree project.

I think you're sending to the wrong mailing list.

cgf

--
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .