RE: XTrap -- xcygwin libXETrap.a

[Remail to Cygwin/XFree86 list of private email I sent with libXTrap.a
attached.]

Are you referring to the file that I have attached?

In XFree86's CVS tree, there is a directory called xc/lib/XTrap with most
file names starting with XE*, such as XETrapInit.c.  This directory is being
built and XTrap.dll is being included by the XFree86 packaging scripts, but
libXTrap.a must be getting missed for some reason...

Mail the list if this is indeed the file needed... in that case we only have
to fix the packaging scripts.

Harold

P.S. I'm going to be mailing the list shortly, without the attachment.