Re: fixed font

I had the same problem. When I installed Xfree, the
installer asked me if I wish update term (or terminfo,
I don't remember), if I answered  yes, the installer
didn't update terminfo file because tic doesn't work,(
but I don't know why) and the updating of fonts was
not done, as well.
So,the answer must be "no". Now Xfree works.

bye
nazario