Re: X crashes without any error message

| > But if I try to run the XWin.exe, it crashes without a message. The X
| > server window appears for about a second, and then all is gone. Have anyone

Xwin.exe, what happens if you try startxwin.bat? or startxwin.sh?

| I hope Chris Faylor is reading this, is there any chance of cygwin
| defaulting to binary mounts ? or is there some sinister reason for not
| doing this ?

Hmm when I do installations, binary is default for my mounts? Or have
I missed something.. I wonder if the binary/text problem isn't some
kind of user klicking happily :-) (not blaming the user, but the
availability and text sounds better :-)

        /Andy

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!