Re: KDE under cygwin?

We tried to make this very clear here: http://cygwin.com/lists.html

>Do you have an answer?

No, I do not have an answer.  However, I guess you didn't notice that
I'd redirected your mail to the appropriate mailing list where this
response showed up.  The assumption is that if there is a discussion
about KDE it should be in the cygwin-xfree mailing list.

However, it sure seems to me like you already have gotten an answer to
your question above.

>I have wasted a lot of time and don't need any smoke from anal
>retentive list monitors.  What's next, detention?  If you don't like it
>and this is the quality of help here, I'll gladly unsubscribe.

Well, hmm, I don't like people sending off-topic messages to the cygwin
mailing list, so you can do whatever you like.  Please don't worry that
I will be upset if you unsubscribe.

cgf