Re: XDMCP AIX 5L : no keyboard

Hi
Known bug, with AIX you have to disable keyboard extension (use -kb
parameter).

Pavel

                    "Erwann SIMON"
                    <esn@infobi.com>           To:     cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
                    Sent by:                   cc:
                    cygwin-xfree-owner@        Subject:     XDMCP AIX 5L : no keyboard
                    cygwin.com

                    07.03.2002 21:05

Hi,

I've installed cygwin/xfree (latest version) on my win2k computer to
work with the graphical environment of an AIX 5L.
I modified the startxwin.bat in order to connect to connect to the XDM
of the AIX ("start /B XWin -screen 0 1024 768 -query 192.168.10.25 -from
192.168.10.12") and it works fine... exept I can't write anything :-(
The mouse works, some key maps as "tab" or "return" works but I can't
write my username.
Note that I also tried in modifying the same way the startxwin.sh script
or jsut with the following command line ./XWin -query 192.168.10.25
-from 192.168.10.12

Thanks for your help

Erwann