Re: DDraw Blt vs BltFast

Do you have to ?

You could allow more functional platform in the source tree to have
this new functionality while leaving the DOS based Windows at the current
support.

Yes - this will complicat matters and will probably need some kind of
abstraction layer in the source to 'hide' the difference for
most developer, but the gain for the more advanced platforms is certainly
worth it....

>On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 09:30:05AM +0100, Ralf Habacker wrote:
>> I have done some analysing work with this and with the
>> cygwin daemon (cygserver transport classes) there may be a
>> way in the future to implement unix domain sockets with
>> named pipes which speed up unix domain sockets up to 250
>> MB/s, as I have measured with a quick an dirty sample
>
>Fine.  But how do you implement them on 9x/Me?
>
>Corinna

Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Franz Wolfhagen