Re: X-WINDOWS and WINDOWS XP

http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/ has documentation to do it.

As long as you can reach your home machine's IP address from the Unix machine,
this will work....

1. Start the X server up in Windows
2. telnet into the Unix machine
3. Run xterm -display <yourIP>:0

This assumes the connection can be made.  If your ISP has a firewall set up to
block it, you may be out of luck.  It also assumes xterm is the program you
want to run, and you started your X server up with the default :0 display.

Good luck,
Brian