Re: Installation on CD-Rom, Copying a whole installation

/ Sylvain Petreolle <spetreolle@yahoo.fr> wrote:
|  --- matt rice <m@blackandwhiterainbow.com> a écrit :
| > dont do that Andreas!! the XFree86 4.2.0 binaries
| > can easily be
| > converted into a cygwin installer package..
|
| if this is so easy, why don't we have now one official
| ?
| XFree86 4.2.0 is on the servers since several months
| if I remember correct...
| ... and at this day we only have Xinstall.sh .

Nobody has taken the time to do it ;-) Hmm maybe even something I
could consider doing.. Any protests?? (ducks for the flying bricks)

First thoughts, do a package with all required tgz's and then do
packages with the fonts not required.. docs..

Hmm what more is needed?? ;-)

        /Andy
--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!