Re: Dose any one know if gnome works on cygwin?

Eli Kleinman wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I tried compiling gtk+2.0 on cygwin and I keep on getting errors did
> any one successfully compiled gnome on cygwin?

This is off-topic for the cygwin@cygwin.com list, redirected to
cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com. Please next time consider read the
documentation before posting.

http://cygwin.com/lists.html
cygwin: a high volume list for discussion of just about all things
Cygwin-related. If you have questions about how to use Cygwin, or if you
have cygwin-specific (see above) questions about the UNIX tools (bash,
gcc, make, etc.) that come with Cygwin, this is the list for you. There
are two exceptions to the "all things cygwin" nature of this list:
questions about the Cygwin/XFree86 project (or any X-related questions
for cygwin) should go to the cygwin-xfree mailing list (see below).
Also, questions about other Cygwin releases not downloaded from
http://cygwin.com/ or it's mirrors are also strongly discouraged. In
theory, there should be better forums for discussing non-Red Hat
sponsored releases.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Hack Kampbjørn