Copy and paste mouse settings?

Howdy all!

I have been using Cygwin for a few weeks now and I must say I love it! I
have only just started using XFree and I can say right away that I am at
least excited about seeing xman, but unsure what else I can get from the
system (I installed it for Xemacs, which I haven't got working yet - but
that's another story).

What is the default copy and paste keys for a bash xterm under xfree?

The first thing I would like to do is have the same mouse settings in an
XFree term that I have in Cygwin - namely being able to right click on
selected text to copy and right click when no text is selected to paste.

Is there a particular config file I should create/edit to allow this?

Bash is my xterm of choice.

Rob

:)
:-}