CREDIT PROPOSAL

----------part3c9d687e5127d

Sir,

First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in
this transaction.  This is by virtue of its nature
as being utterly confidential and ‘top secret’.
You have been recommended by a reliable source that
assured me in confidence of your ability and
reliability to prosecute a transaction involving a
large sum of money.

We are top officials of the Nigeria National
Petroleum Corporation CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE who
are interested in investing in your company and or
your country with funds which are presently pending
in the Central Bank Of Nigeria.  For the
commencement of this business, we solicit your
assistance to enable us transfer into your account
the said funds.

The source of this fund is as follows: In the month
of June 2000,my committee awarded a contract for
the TURN ARROUND MAINTAINANCE of KADUNA AND WARRI
REFINERY and supply of equipments and installation
to foreign company to the tune of
{US$450.000.000.00} FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION
UNITED STATES DOLLARS on contract no NNPC/T-ARD-
MT/PED/KDREF-144/2000.But before the award of the
contract we agreed on a (10%} ten percent
commission with the company which was a deliberate
over-invoicing. The company has been paid the
1st&2nd   installments of US$285M andUS$120M
remaining the 3rd installment of US$45M
representing the 10% commission which we now want
to transfer into your Account..

We have agreed to share the money thus:

1.	30% for the Account Owner (You)
2.	60% for us (The Officials)
3.	10% to be used in settling taxation and all
local and foreign expenses.

It is this 60% that we wish to invest in your
care.  Please, note that this transaction is 100%
safe and we hope to conclude the transfer latest
seven (7) banking days from the date of the receipt
of the following information by Fax: the name and
address of the beneficiary {company}, your
Telephone and Fax No. for easy communication.
Banker’s name and address, Account number, Bank’s
Phone, Fax and Telex/Swift Code No.

The above information will enable us write letters
of claim and job description respectively.  This
way we will use your company’s name to apply for
payment as one of the SUB-CONTRACTORS.  We are
looking forward to doing this business with you and
solicit your confidentiality in this transaction.
Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter using
my email address.  I will bring you into complete
picture of this pending project when I hear from
you.

Yours faithfully,

MR. Joe Makaego.

Faxes, Voicemails, Emails. Cyberbox keeps you connected anytime, anywhere!
Sign up for your dedicated cyberbox number at www.Cyberbox.com !