cygprce.dll missing from one of my friends postgreSQL-installation?

Hi,

is there any fast method for checking which package contains dll which is
missing from the cygwin-installation?
I have itself installed cygwin and postgreSQL couple of times to different
computers without big problems.

But now I have noticed that for 3 other people who has tryed to do the
same, has had all kind of problems because of some missing libraries and
dll's.
For now it takes from me a long time to try to quess which package certain
dll which is still missing.

Just for example some minutes ago, one of my friend installed cygwin, and
received message from missing cygprce.dll.
He got this error when he started to initializing postgre-database. Can
somebody tell to me which package contains this dll?
(Or how to search them fastly would be even better...)

Mika