RE: Problem with Solaris

I've tried this and it's solved my problem too.

Thanks David

Matthew

                      "Dawson, David W"
                      <david.w.dawson@lm        To:       cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
                      co.com>                   cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  RE: Problem with Solaris
                      cygwin-xfree-owner
                      @cygwin.com

                      28/03/02 13:23

>*My* problem in this situation turned out to be that the XDMCP session
from
>Solaris needed Solaris fonts which are not available by default on
>Cygwin/XFree86.
>
>I solved my problem by having my XWin use the font server on the Solaris
>box:
>            XWin -from "$MyPC" -query "$SolarisBox" -fp
tcp/$SolarisBox:7100 &