RE: placing launched MAGIC 7.1 & app dissappears

Ed,

I have no idea if you need more memory.  I kinda doubt it.  Why don't you
remove the "-fullscreen -depth 8" parameters, run Windows in 8 bit per pixel
mode, and add the parameter "-screen 0 320 240".  That will give you a much
smaller window and it might allow Magic to work (just do it as a test).

Other than that you can look on the Magic website about the OpenGL version
(or command line parameter... I don't remember if it was the same executable
or not).

Harold