Xfree and OpenGL

Hi,

sorry to vaste your time, but please, can me somebody explain how to use
the OpenGL support in Xfree ? I have installed the complete cygwin
distribution (includes opengl libraries), downloaded and installed
complete Xfree. It works fine with classical X-servers. However,
connecting to SGI workstation, many of its graphical apps don't work.

Have I edit /etc/X11/XftConfig some way to get the OpenGL libraries loaded
?

Is there some OpenGL application ported for CygWin to test the
functionality localy ?

Latest versions of CygWin and Xfree (downloaded just today), Windows 2000
Pro SP2.

Thanks in advance for any help,

  David Komanek