RE: rootless mode

Ralf,

In a single word, the ntxlib project is "worthless" as far as Cygwin/XFree86
is concerned.  There are a few functions, such as line drawing, where looking
at how ntxlib calls the GDI function may be interesting, but the data
structures and overall architecture of ntxlib (and libw11) are completely
different than Cygwin/XFree86 and, in my opinion, not applicable at all to
our situation.

Thanks for mentioning it though... it doesn't hurt to have a look at new
things,

Harold