info: single install xfree86 + minimal cygwin?

We have an application that requires an X-Server. The application was
developed on SGI,
but has been successfully ported to Linux and Sun.  We also run it on PC's
using the Exceed.

However, we would prefer to give customers an environment they could use for
this.  Some
months ago I downloaded cygwin/xfree86 onto my system (with some help) and
installed it
on my pc.  It appears to support everything we want to do.  Unfortunately,
the entire thing
seems pretty large.  I note that we don't really need cygwin, per se, except
that xfree86
seems to require it as an API.

Is a single install package for cygwin/xfree86 in which the cygwin has been
scaled-down (without the games, man pages, extraneous - for our needs -
libraries,
plethora of great unix commands)?

I've been browsing the mail archives for this list.  I don't entirely
understand everything I'm
reading, but it sounds like there is somewhere a single installation for
cygwin and xfree86,
although it doesn't sound scaled back.

Keith Green,  Research Staff Member / Simulation Center
Institute for Defense Analyses
4850 Mark Center Drive / Alexandria, VA 22311-1882
Wk:  (703) 845-6815    Fax:  (703) 845-6809