drawables

For rootless, I'd ideally be able to go from a pdrawable to a pWin. Is
there a reliable way to do this?

Some scenarios where this makes sense:
1) Anything passed a pDrawable + a pGC - if it's a window we want a HDC
for that window.
2) Clipping. If we are drawing a window we need a win32 clipping context
so that we don't overwrite other onscreen windows that happen to be in
front of us. (At the moment we draw onto the win32 screen DC, because I
can't go from pDrawable to pWin in the setspans/fillspans routines.

BTW, I have rootless mode happily drawing all the windows, with a win32
window on the task bar. I'm deliberatly not writing a 'internal window
manager' at this point.

So we're nearly at my proof-of-concept target.

Rob