Xmod.tgz?

 Hi all,

 My apologies for the wide broadcast of this question, but
 this is the email address listed on the cygwin/xfree homepage.

 I just downloaded V4.2.0 of Xfree86 from the primary mirror,
 but Xmod.tgz seems to be missing from the mirror, while
 Xinstall.sh still expects the file to exist. I've checked a
 few other mirrors at random (nas.nasa.gov/mirrors and
 uiarchive.uiuc.edu) but it isn't on any of those mirrors
 either. I've also noticed that Xmod.tgz is no longer
 referenced by the user guide
 (cygwin.com/xfree/docs/ug/setup-cygwin-xfree-downloading.html) either.

 Is Xinstall.sh out of date, or is Xmod.tgz missing?

 Thanks in advance,

 -atw