Re: XDMCP and Redhat 7.2

Harold,
	Sorry for not responding to the commercial X server question.  The answer to
that one is no as well.  I was going to try and get exceed, but then saw this
and I couldn't pass up free.  (Also, I like the codebase in XFree much better
than any commercial X server I've seen for win32)  I knew that :1 changed the
screen to 1 rather than 0, and after performing the netstat -a.. sure enough
there is something listening on port 6000.

	My best guess is that annoying pc-anywhere thing built into XP.  I don't know
though.  I feel much better now that everything works though. :-)

Thank you very much for your help.
	- Matt