Re: FW: Problem: extreme speed difference NT4 <> Win98SE runing Xfree

A hint, give vnc a try when connecting from your home-pc, can do quite
good transfer :-)

What link is used BTW when working from home? (could it be something
like MI/X running 8bit, while cygwin runs 16bit or more)

        /Andy

[...]

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!