Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] WindowMaker, libPropList, and Openboxsetup.exepackages available for testing

Harold,

I tried pointing setup.exe to ftp://huntharo-4.user.msu.edu/pub/cygwin/ but it tries to connect and then comes back with "Unable to get setup.ini from ftp://huntharo-4.user.msu.edu/pub/cygwin/";.  I'm a relative newbie .. am i missing something with setup.exe?  (I can see that directory with my browser).

-rich

PS:  Love the cygwin & cygwin/xfree products!