Display CDE through ssh?

Hello there!

I am totaly new to this project. Installed cygwin/XFree86 like told in
the documentation. Also managed to connect to my university through ssh
and started some x-applications like mozill etc. by following the
documentation. Beautifull!

The machines at the university run HPUX with CDE. Is it possible to get
the CDE-userinterface shown remoteley (like realy sitting infront of
one).

Greetings, Nils