Short-term personal status

Final exams are this week and I graduate from Michigan State University on
Saturday with my Computational Mathematics B.S.  Actually, I receive my
degree at the end of the summer because I am taking one more summer class,
but that's just so I get charged the undergraduate rate instead of the
graduate rate.  In the fall I start my Computer Science Master's program at
MSU.

My fiancé keeps putting me in trouble when she catches me working on
Cygwin/XFree86 instead of studying for my exams that are on Wednesday and
Thursday.  Thus, I must take a couple days off of replying to emails and
working on the project.  I'll be back on Sunday or Monday.

Note: my huntharo-4.user.msu.edu machine will be going offline Thursday
afternoon.  That shouldn't make a difference to anyone, except that archives
of links to that machine will be dead.  (This is because I am moving out of
the dorm... I'll go from 10BaseT to a cable modem.)

That's all for now,