RE: telnet or ssh

Unfortunately there isn't much I can do about that right now.  I'm in the
process of moving and I haven't got my computer setup to access the Internet
directly yet.  In the mean time I'm using the TWIG
(http://twig.screwdriver.net/) server that our university has set up... I
looked around for options on changing the character set but there don't seem
to be any.

Sorry.  Bear with me for a couple more days.

Harold