RE: Missing terminfo data in XFree86 4.2.0

Michael,

Have you tried installing Cygwin/XFree86 via Cygwin's setup.exe?  I'd like
to know if the described problem is prevented from occuring with this new
method (within the last two weeks).  If so, I can check this item off my
to-do list, as very few users will install via the Xinstall.sh script.

Harold