Re:Cygwin XFree starting problem

I've been in contact with 2 other guys who seem to have had the same
problem as I do. They forwarded me some mails they received
but the hints didn't work for them and neither for me.
I tryed the -broadcast and the -indirect option and also
#! /bin/sh
export DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0
#eval `ssh-agent`
but that didn't change a thing.
It seems that the problem is some scaling thing.
The Xfree size is like only one fourth in width and heigth as it should be.
Also the mouspointer isn't visible.
And the window updating is like when you use an X Window client and only
poll the active window and something changes in a nonactive window you
make the screen update only in an area of like 10pt arround the
mousepointer.

Is this a problem I'm only too dumb to solve or does it only occure in
very rare occasions so you're not planning to solve it?

I'm thankful for any answer,
Jens