RE: lesstif mwm bug

> From: "Harold Hunt" <huntharo@msu.edu>

> I tried your patch.  It does indeed correct the infinite loop that was
> happening, but I am still getting no responsiveness from mwm.  Button clicks
> don't do anything other than make the button visually change.  I can't move
> windows, resize, change focus, etc.  Do you have the same problem?

No, my mwm essentially works. However, the source I use is not from your new
package integrated in the Cygwin setup mechanism but was downloaded one day
before its appearance. I installed under /usr/local (default from configure;
used "env CFLAGS=-O ./configure --disable-debug --enable-production").
The buttons work, but the left button functions only with fast doubleclick
(for terminating), whereas using its menu causes confuse behavior afterwards.
Also, after lowering (iconizing) it is sometimes difficult to reopen the
window. From the README:
Things that work:
o - menus.  Not all functions are implemented, so not all Motif functions
    work.
o - button bindings in general.  Specifically, work needs to be done to
    pay attention to up/down/click/click2.

> mwm reports on startup:
> Cannot stat configuration file '/usr/X11R6/bin.mwmrc'.
> Using builtin defaults.
>  at line 0
>

> Are the builtin defaults horribly broken?

In my case, it says that ~/.mwmrc is missing. Are system.mwmrc and Mwm in the
right places (/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/mwm/system.mwmrc,
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults/Mwm)?