RE: lesstif mwm bug

Hans,

I'd like you to do two things for me so that I can correct the lesstif
package:

1) Please recompile lesstif and write down the exact set of configure flags
that allow lesstif to function correctly.  Try compiling without
the --enable-static --disable-shared flags and see if the result still
works.

2) Download the lesstif binary distribution for Cygwin from
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/lesstif/lesstiif-cygwin-0.93.18.tar.bz2.
See if their package works, then figure out if they built static or shared
libs.

Let me know the results and I'll do the rest of the work in fixing lesstif's
mwm.