Eugene Rosenzweig please reply...

I apologize for abusing the group in this way but I am eager to get back in
contact with Eugene Rosenzweig, as I am sure you can all guess.

To spark Eugene's memory we studied Electrical Engineering together at UTS
during the early 90's and spent too much time in the UTS bar. Consequently
when we were no longer studying and some time passed his contact details
expired. Our discussions included topics such as assembly for the Amiga and
hassling Colin Jones for his love of the Archimedes. We were paired up for
labs and wrote some code to determine the shortest nodal path between two
nodes for a flight path simulator for MCE.

The email address associated with Eugene's postings to this group originate
from a local provider named Dingo Blue, which is publicly known to cease
trading at the end of this month. Hence, my approach to expedite Eugene's
chances of replying by posting in this manner. My apologies yet again.

I can be contacted within Australia on 02 9651 6622 or at paulc@xit.com.au