RE: Unable to get french keyboard with XDMCP connexion on AIX

Frederic,

Well, after about a week of discussion on this topic I'd just like to
summarize the project's standpoint on this issue:

1) We would love to have great internationalization support in
Cygwin/XFree86.

2) No one currently on the project seems to have both the time and knowledge
to provide such internationalization support (some have the time, others
have the knowledge, but no one seems to have both :)

Hmm... that's about it.  I really wish that we had someone that understood
everything about keymaps, codepages, layouts and all that, but we simply
don't.

Hopefully someone that is proficient in these areas will come along within
the next few months.

Harold