RE: Testing Site Down?

Nicholas,

I sent an email about two weeks ago that said that huntharo-4 would be going
down.  I moved out of the dorm that I had the machine in and I'm now living
off campus, so I don't have ethernet anymore.

There is a little work that needs to be done so that gtk+, glib, etc. can be
built as shared libraries on Cygwin.  I'm going to get through that over the
next few weeks.  Be sure to watch the Cygwin/XFree86 list for announcements.

Harold