RE: Updated package for testing: OpenDX 4.2.0-1

Actually trying to allocate 4 GB, not 400 MB.  Lost a digit there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
Sent: Tuesday, 28 May 2002 2:25
To: Harold Hunt; cygx
Subject: RE: Updated package for testing: OpenDX 4.2.0-1

When I start this version I get memory errors.  I am unsure why it is
attempting to allocate over 400 MB (the host has 512 MB of RAM)

$ dx -uionly&
Starting DX user interface

$ dx -execonly&
Starting DX executive
Memory cache will use 24 MB (2 for small items, 22 for large)

Error during Initialization
block of 4294871264 bytes is too large for large arena
cannot initialize DX library