RE: ImageMagick-5.4.5-1 package ready for review/testing [take a look Chuck]

Right, but I think the problem is how is he going to put the package in a
place that I can grab it from him to put it onto sources.redhat.com?  It's
gotta be somewhere public first, or he and I have to arrange for a private
transfer.  I would have offered a private transfer already, but I've got one
hell of a week going on.  Projects due here, homework assignments there,
interviews over there (Redmond, /me *shudders*), family time spread all
around.  Life is lovely...

Harold