Re: Texteroids

Ummm,

Excuse me but you are wrong.  If you care to read
http://www.xfree86.org/4.1.0/RELNOTES2.html you will notice the line that
says:
-initial DPS extension support
If you still doubt me, then check out the xfree cvs repository:
http://cvsweb.xfree86.org/cvsweb/xc/lib/dpstk/ or
http://cvsweb.xfree86.org/cvsweb/xc/lib/dps/

Now the $40K question is, why isn't this library being built in the cygwin
distro?  Probably no one has attempted to do so, but I'm sure harold can
tell you what changes to your hosts.dep are necessary to attempt to build
it, should you decide to embark on the journey to build support in to your
xfree.

In fact this extension has been available for use since 4.0.3, IIRC.

Cheers,
Nicholas