Re: [BUG] Fullscreen X not always showing

Jehan,

Use ALT-Tab and you can get (back) to the full-screen X server window.

Personally, I like this. The details of the comings and goings of the full-screen X window are perhaps not ideal, but it's nice that it goes away totally when it's not in front and that I really get the full extent of the monitor without any window frame / border and controls.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA