cygwin-xfree only 1/2 screen & have lost blue bar at top of all apps

Hi

I have two curret issues with Cygwin-xfree

1)	When invoking the Gnome interface on my Win2k system from my Redhat
7.2 box all I get is the bottom toolbar and no Icons on the screen. Its been
so long that I can't remember what they are. I think Start here, Trash etc.
When I open some applications then I get the Icons and no bottom tool bar. I
use the XDM xwin -query xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -from command. Any clues?

2) I seem to have lost the top blue bar at the top of applications that are
launched. When an application is launched it goes to the top left of the
screen an I can't seem to shift it. Again any help would be gratefully
appreciated.

Many thanks

Mike

This mail was processed by Mail essentials for Exchange/SMTP,
the email security & management gateway. Mail essentials adds
content checking, email encryption, anti spam, anti virus,
attachment compression, personalised auto responders, archiving
and more to your Microsoft Exchange Server or SMTP mail server.
For more information visit http://www.mailessentials.com