Re: alt-tab: client window receives tab / pressing both shift-key s = caps-lock

Pille Geert (bkarnd) wrote:
couldn't wait, so I went home during the midday-break to fetch it, and
indeed, both problems have mysteriously disappeared.
I hope it's not too mysterious or Harold may feel it as an insult to his programming skills!! ;)

Thank you, (and Boy Wonder Jehan, if I followed the mailings correctly).
Nope, I didn't do anything about it except reminding Harold. But you're welcome :)

What a pity, do we now have a product that is perfect?
No because I see doubled cursors ;)

Ah, I know something.  Maybe Jehan, in his youthful enthousiasm
And before you said I was a boy. What make you think that I'm so young? I left school several years ago already. Gosh time is going fast.

could
provide us with pseudocolor without going fullscreen? Maybe he likes a
little challenge?
From a mail from Harold on February:

"You CAN run in windowed mode (instead of fullscreen) if you run XWin.exe
with the -engine 1 argument and you have Windows in 8 bit color mode:

XWin -engine 1"

And then, there is several thing that makes it hard for me:
- I don't anything about X (what's pseudocolor?)
- I don't know anything about DirectDraw (except that it comes with DirectX)
- I don't have much time (bascally only week-ends).

And besides that, I would be more motivated to work on the multiwindow mode :)

It might keep him from worrying about seeing multiple
cursors?
"...I see dead cursors..."

	Jehan