KeyboardTestLayout - See if we can get an automatic translation of scan codes

I'm always wondering about ways to improve our non-U.S. keyboard support and
I'm currently wondering if the MapVirtualKeyEx function returns a different
scan code than we get with WM_KEY* and WM_SYSKEY* messages.  If so this may
give us an alternate method of handling non-U.S. keyboards.

I need some non-U.S. keyboard testers to run this test program and send their
output to the list.  You'll need to feed the test program's window some key
presses.  Be sure to press some general keys such as 'a', 'enter', 'left
arrow', etc. as well as some non-standard keys like 'AltGr+1', etc.

Thanks,

Harold

P.S. The files are attached.  I was going to post them to the web, but they
are less than 5 KB, which I've compensated for by not being too wordy :)