RE: Slow application launch in Outlook with xwinclip.exe running

Gerard,

I've been able to copy both directions.  Have you tried a simple copy
operation in X, like selecting text with the mouse in an xterm?  (Notice that
the selected text will immediately be unselected... that is xwinclip grabbing
the text and copying it to the Windows clipboard)

Harold

"Pille Geert (bkarnd)" <geert.pille@vandemoortele.com> said:

> Performance problem solved, but copies only from windoze to XWin (probably
> that is why it's only 8K as to the 30K original).  Tested running XWin
> fullscreen.

this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
> You are explicitly requested to notify the sender of this email that the
intended recipient was not reached.