Re: gtk with cygwin

I have GTK+ and GNOME compiled inside CYGWIN. I used the directions on the page linked from the main Cygwin page. It seems to run ok for me, but I dont play with a lot of stuff on it though. I know some other people said it wasnt stable enough to be a package though.

Sylvain Petreolle wrote:

Hi there,

looking on cygwin.com/packages
show there isn't a package for gtk.

1/ does it compile for now ?
2/ if ok, why haven't we a package for that ? I looked
on cygwin & cygwin-xfree archives and didn't find a
thread on it.