[ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 59

Links:

I just posted Test 59 to the server development page:
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/devel/shadow/

You can install the Test 59 package via setup.exe by selecting the
'test' package: XFree86-xserv-4.2.0-6

Server Test Series binary and source code releases are now
available via the sources.redhat.com ftp mirror network
(http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html) in the
pub/cygwin/xfree/devel/shadow/ directory.  You may wish to note the
desired filename in the links below, then download from your
closest mirror (http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html).

Server binary, direct link:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/XWin-Test59.exe.bz2 (1051 KiB)

Server source, direct link:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/xwin-20020614-0826.tar.bz2 (72 KiB)
(next link is multiple lines, concatenate them manually)
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/
xc-programs-Xserver-os-osinit-20020614-0826.c.diff (1 KiB)
(next link is multiple lines, concatenate them manually)
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/
xc-config-cf-cygwin-20020614-0826.cf.diff (1 KiB)

Changes:

1) win.h, xc/config/cf/cygwin.cf - Stop building RANDR and disable
Cygwin/XFree86's LAYER support.  These two extensions were causing KDE
3.0 icons with alpha channels to not display.  RENDER is still
enabled.  (Harold Hunt)

2) xc/programs/Xserver/os/osinit.c - Don't close the stdin, stdout,
stderr file handles on Cygwin.  We are no longer a command-line
application so stdin, stdout, and stderr point to our first three file
handles, rather than to their usual locations.  This keeps the log
file from being closed when you run XWin.exe with 'start XWin.exe'.
(Stuart Adamson)

3) winwndproc.c - Call TrackMouseEvent to setup tracking for the
WM_MOUSELEAVE message.  When we see a WM_MOUSELEAVE message we show
the cursor if we are hiding it.  This will prevent cursors from
disappearing when using the -lesspointer parameter.  (Harold Hunt)

Enjoy,