Re: Problem starting X

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 03:50:52PM -0400, Harold L Hunt wrote:
>Which mirror where you using for Cygwin's setup.exe?  (It will select
>the last mirror used if you run it again...  or look in your local
>package directory and you'll see a directory name for each mirror you
>have used).  I suspect that one or more mirrors out there is having a
>problem with getting all of the packages.

The mirrors list is updated twice a day.  If there is a package missing
or out-of-date from the mirror, it is dropped from the list.  So, there
should not be many problems with out-of-date mirrors.

>Or, it could be a problem related to the fact that I am usind the
>'test:' flag in the setup.hint without any corresponding 'curr:' flag.
>What version of setup.exe are you running?

You do have to specify both test and curr if you want both a test and a
curr version.  As soon as you specify any one of curr, test, or prev,
you have to explicitly specify everything.

cgf