Xwin.exe missing

I have had a few problems with programs that need cygwin and come with
their own distribution messing up my path (eg octave).  Could this be the
case in your case?  Running setup again fixes it for me.

--
Kirsty Hollingworth                               <keh112@york.ac.uk>
"The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men,