Re: Error with Java program with XFree

On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 22:19, frederic bregier wrote:

> The very last thing I need to do is something like the Ex...d manager
> that
> allows us to have a window with our usual servers to address.
> I make it for the moment using a shell script.
> I saw someone (Tim Thomson) that has done a graphical interface of such
>
> tool ("a delphi app, which runs the XWin binary
> with some options you can set on a preferences screen").
> If someone gets the source or has something relative, of course
> I am interested.

I will put the source up for download this weekend sometime. I'll also
modify the program to work with a stock cygwin-xfree install (just needs
to look in the correct registry keys), and fix a few other bugs. I have
an exam tomorrow and Saturday so am pushed for time at the moment :)
There are no other similar programs currently to this?

Cheers,

Tim.