Re[1] XWin.exe doesn't start

Hi Harold,

I've upgraded to 4.2.0-5, and then 4.2.0-6 without success.
 XWin.exe remains frozen and its window doesn't appear on
the screen. It will probably work from time to time,
though, as 4.2.0-4 did.

It looks like Iam the only one to experience this issue.

I'll try and find out what is the trigger that finally makes
XWin.exe work when I restart it after some time.

Lionel

launch but would fail to
> show it's Window sometimes.
>
> Have you updated the XFree86-xserv package via Cygwin's
setup.exe within the
> last week? Upgrade to 4.2.0-5 and if that doesn't work,
try the 4.2.0-6

Boîte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com