RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] xwinclip Test 06 (Cygwin/XFree86 and Windows clipboard integration)

This one needs a thorough testing, it may or may not be stable.  I'm not
fully aware of how all the new function calls operator, so I was unable to
convince myself that everything is being done correctly.  Sometime in the
next two months I'll do what I always do, which is to get out my X books and
read the source code until I understand it again.  At that point I'll
correct some of the "what are we doing here?" comments and try to make the
code easily understandable and modifiable.

Until then, test away,

Harold