Re: Next step in XFREE debug for New-B

Isn't this just another case of xterm not working in recent releases
(permission denied). Seems to be something to do with /etc/passwd not
having an entry for you user name and only seems to be a problem on
NT/Win2k (& XP?) which have better security. Look back at the last few
days posts. I've half heartedly tried these fixes, which don't seem to
work for me but YMMV.

Nick.