Xterm does not start in new installation

Hi all,

Cygwin+XFree worked fine for me when I download Cygwin and download the
XFree zip files separately.

This week I realized that I can actually run the setup program and get both
Cygwin and XFree at the same time. (yeah.. I am kinda slow).  I ran the
setup program, made sure XFree86 basic is selected.

Installation went fine. When I run '/usr/X11R6/bin/startxwin.sh', all I get
is a green screen, mouse curse came up.  I click the mouse but the xterm
window does come up.  Any clue?  Am I missing some configuration steps?

Thanks in advance
William